- Provide leadership by spearheading strategic Business Development initiatives of the Company.
- Work with Regional Managers, Division Heads and Team Leads to design an effective sales and marketing plan for the Company.
- Coordinate all the activities of the Business Development teams in the regions and divisions and supervise the management of all sales & marketing operations.
- Present monthly performance reports based on accurate statistics of our revenue profile and growth potentials
- Establish and agree clear performance objectives and expectations with benchmarks for all BD team members and continuously monitor their performance.
- Work with Operations Department to coordinate the management of all account receivables – schedules, non-unitized monies in allocation account, unknown PIN’s, etc.
- Liase with ICT, Operations, and Risk Management departments to maintain comprehensive database information of all existing clients and prospects,
- Develop marketing intelligence capabilities through regular interaction with Divisional Heads and Team Lead and Industry Operators for the following accounts – CBN, AMCON, State Accounts, etc.
- Ensure monthly pension contributions and remittance schedules from employers are received, processed and individual retirement savings account are credited as and when due.
- Responsible for achieving profit targets by growing the clientele base from new and existing clients, meeting the cost to income targets, and ensuring unfunded PINS from the past year are funded.
- Ensure all customer queries are resolved within the specified timelines and organize customer events for employers.
- Ensure complete documentation for all payment requests from clients, employers or next of Kin – Full, Temporary Access, Death Benefits, Legacy, Gratuity and AVC access.
- Ensure delivery of quarterly statements to all clients without valid email addresses.
- Participate actively in management meetings and other initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in a numerate/business related discipline or its equivalent.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or any related field is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years in-depth knowledge of the financial sector and business development.
- Numerical competence and good research and analytical skills
- Satisfactory knowledge of Investment and Portfolio Management